> Used in professional facilities such as detox, spas, weight loss and cancer clinics nationwide
> Detoxifies the body quickly and safely
> Can help increase lipolysis in tummy, waist, buttocks, hips, arms, and legs
> Promotes Perspiration (excretion of heavy metals and toxins in the body)
> Excellent therapy for those going through hormonal changes to help provide relaxation and better sleep
> Acts as physical therapy for myalgia & neurosis. Balances the autonomic nervous system and has a beneficial effect on sore muscles
> Can aid the immune system
> Reduces inflammation
FIR Infrared Sauna Blankets provide an affordable alternative health, beauty and wellbeing treatment. This blanket can be used by professional facilities and for home use.
FIR (Far Infrared Radiation) Heat is not only safe and comfortable, it can help enhance the metabolism and provide myriad health applications as noted below. Activated by heat, FIR energy is absorbed by human cells, resulting in better blood circulation and an overall improved metabolism. Regular use of an Infrared Sauna Blanket may be an effective adjunct to regular exercise for cardiovascular conditioning and burning of calories. Infrared sauna treatments can induce relaxation and a feeling of well-being which can have significant psychological as well as physiological benefits.
1. FIR Infrared Heat increases heart rate and blood circulation, both of which are crucial to maintaining one’s health. The heart rate increases as more blood flow is diverted from the inner organs towards the extremities of the skin without heightening blood pressure. The increased blood helps aching or injured muscles recover faster and speeds the purge of toxic waste from the body through skin perspiration. The skin is often known as the third kidney, because it is believed to be responsible for eliminating up to 30% of body waste. NOTE: Check with your health care practitioner before purchasing this item as there are no refunds or returns on this item due to hygiene purposes.
2. FIR Infrared Sauna Blankets can help improve the metabolic process of vital organs and endocrine glands. Some individuals may experience caloric loss.
3. Having a FIR Infrared sauna treatment before a massage also helps prepare the user by creating an overall relaxing effect. It loosens the muscle tissue so the therapist can do a more thorough and effective massage.
4. For a healthy ‘glow’, FIR heat therapy allows increased blood circulation to carry great amounts of nutrients to the skin, thus promoting healthy tone and texture.
5. FIR heat that is offered from a FIR Infrared Sauna Blanket has a positive effect on the immune system by creating an “artificial fever”. Often misunderstood, fever is a natural healing response of the body. The function of the immune system is increased naturally during a fever, while virus and bacterial growth is slowed, weakening its hold. This helps the body ward off invading organisms. A FIR heat treatment in the early stages of a cold or flu has been known to prevent or even stop the progression of the disease before the symptoms occur. And even further studies into the benefits of FIR heat therapy is creating a new avenue of hope for those suffering from life threatening diseases such as cancer, which explains why the majority of FIR Sauna heat clientele base is affiliated with the medical industry.
FIR Infrared Sauna Blanket treatments are very popular in the medical and holistic communities and are used for medical treatments by doctors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, trainers, fitness enthusiasts, and massage therapists for arthritis, joint pain, stiff muscles, and injuries to tendons and ligaments to promote weight loss, and a faster self-healing effect by the body.
According to naturopathic physician Dr. Tsu-Tsair Chi, in his summation on the mechanism of actions of infrared devices tuned to the human body, tissues needing a boost in their output selectively absorb these rays. The internal production of the infrared energy that normally occurs within our tissues is associated with a variety of healing responses and may require a boost to a maximal level to ensure the fullest healing response possible in a tissue, which is being repaired. After boosting a tissue’s level to its maximum, the remaining rays pass onward harmlessly. This phenomenon is called “resonant absorption.”
More About Infrared Heat
Unlike visible light, infrared rays can deeply penetrate skin and the underlying tissues (over 1 1/2″). Infrared rays naturally generate heat by causing the body’s molecules to rapidly vibrate against each other. When the FIR Infrared Sauna Blanket rays penetrate the skin, they come into contact with protein, collagen and fats. By stimulating micro-vibrations infrared causes a thermal reaction which elevates tissue temperatures. The human body then reacts by dilating all the blood vessels regardless of size. Tissues are revitalized because of the improved (micro & macro) circulation.
One of the main principles of traditional Chinese medicine is that good blood circulation promotes good health. Conversely, an obstructed blood flow will increase the likelihood of disease and pain. Other ancient Asian therapies such as the Japanese ‘Palm Therapy’ and China’s ‘Qi Gong Therapy’ are also based on the premise that the human body itself, is capable of radiating Infrared rays.
FIR Infrared Sauna Blanket therapy has proven to be effective because its hot rays offer analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic capabilities.